The ultimate vision of Alternative-Cancer.Net is:
“A Consultant’s guide to the best of the best on cancer treatment”
Our mission is:
“To support the delivery of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM Treatment) for anyone diagnosed with cancer and to develop a thorough CAM treatment curriculum and a research capability under a single integrated strategy”
Meeting demand, through the provision of massage services, by:
- Raising people’s awareness about cancers with updated information about health issues as well as tips to live with cancer or stay physically and mentally healthy.
- Providing knowledge regarding the use of complementary and alternative medicine in healthcare.
- Continuously improving our credibility, through research and surveys, by:
- Conducting surveys with people diagnosed with cancer to identify their needs and changing patterns of needs in terms of different therapy approaches.
- Conducting surveys on CAM treatment to understand how each approach works
- Undertaking various approaches to evaluation and research with people diagnosed with cancer, massage therapists, and other relevant stakeholders to ensure the approaches to education and services remain current and relevant.